Low ash formula for 4-stroke gas engines running in severe service landfill gas operations.
SENTRON CG 40 PLUS (0.52% wt ash) is a premium performance natural gas engine oil for 4-stroke engines in severe service untreated contaminated gas operations:
- For 4-stroke gas engines running in severe service high halogen landfill gas, bio-gas, digester gas and sewage gas operation
- Designed specifically for engines that are more sensitive to ash levels in untreated gas applications
- Provides excellent control of deposits and excellent TBN retention characteristics to neutralize harmful acids
- GE Jenbacher approval for Engine Types 2, 3, 4 and 6 in Type B and C Gas Classifications
- Caterpillar (G3500-downward) verified
- Suitable for engines with catalytic converters