Medium ash natural gas engine oil suitable for high performance 4-stroke gas engines.
SENTRON MID ASH 40 (0.80% wt ash) is a good quality, medium ash SAE 40 natural gas engine oil:
- For use in older performance 4-stroke gas engines requiring a natural gas engine oil with a medium ash content
- Most commonly used in older slip stream engines in gas compression service
- Excellent valve recession protection due to ash content
- Extended drain intervals versus the standard OEM recommendation have been observed in non-slip stream applications
- OEM Engine field tests such as Cameron’s (Superior’s 8GT 825) have been verified
- Not for engines fitted with catalytic converters