SENTRON VTP for small gas and gasoline engines converted for gas, providing all-season engine cleanliness.
SENTRON VTP 10W-40 (0.54% wt ash) and SENTRON VTP 0W-30 (0.57% wt ash) are multi-grade gas engine oils for stationary gas engines, available in 10W-40 and 0W-30 SAE grades:
- SENTRON VTP products carry additional anti-wear additives to protect against premature valve train wear in converted gasoline and some diesel engines
- SENTRON VTP 10W-40 is a multi-grade natural gas engine oil specially designed for small 4-stroke gas engines and converted gasoline engines that are difficult to start in winter conditions. For cold starts/cold flow pumpability as cold as (-30°C/-22°F)
- SENTRON VTP 10W-40 is suitable for use in applications where Cummins CES 20074-2012 is specified
- SENTRON VTP 0W-30 is a multi-grade gas engine oil specially designed for small 4-stroke cycle gas engines that are difficult to start in severe winter conditions. For extreme cold starts/cold flow pumpability (less than -35°C/-31°F)
- SENTRON VTP products may be suitable for use in engines equipped with certain on-road catalytic convertors